Vendor Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall apply to any and all vendors (hereinafter referred to as “you”) on the websites www.mentalhealthandwellbeingsummit.com and www.mentalhealthandwellbeingsummit.com owned by White Diamond Marketing & Events (hereinafter called “the website, the company”, “we”, “us”.). The terms and conditions are, and are deemed to have been, accepted by you once have confirmed your subscription.
- Vendor Subscriptions renew automatically unless you complete the cancellation process from your side.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time The cancellation will be applied prior to your next payment cycle If you pay monthly, your account will be cancelled at the end of the month and all of your products/services will be removed If you pay annually, your account will be cancelled at the end of the year and prior and all of your products/services will be removed Your products/services will remain on the website for the remainder of your paid cycle unless you specifically request for them to be removed which we will accommodate.
- Products sold on the website are at the discretion of White Diamond Marketing Events and may be removed if they are not deemed appropriate or do not deliver the advertised item in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Vendors are solely responsible for delivering the product or service as advertised in a professional and appropriate manner.
- You may add up to 20 products on any one account and can amend, remove and update as often as you need to.
- Delivery terms and costs are at the vendor’s discretion and must comply with all consumer legislation.
- Item prices must include VAT at the relevant rate.
- Vendors are responsible for charging and paying the relevant VAT rate on their products or services.
- Any customer complaints must be dealt with directly by you. This website is a platform and facilitator for promoting and selling your products and takes no responsibility for providing any product or service purchased by a customer from your page on our website.
- Commission on sales made directly on our website is charged at 5%
- Stripe charges apply to purchases on your page as per the Stripe terms and conditions explained on their website