Transformative has teamed up with award-winning distance learning provider CMIT to offer a certified 2.5 hour online ‘Corporate Mental Health Advocate’ course. The course is designed to train key members of your staff as ‘Mental Health Advocates’. The course covers:
- The role of the Mental Health Advocate
- Identifying and understanding mental illness and stress
- Strategies to promote positive mental health and wellbeing in your organisation
- Listening and referral skills for advocates
The course includes access to an online portal, specially prepared reference materials, an online exam and the award of a certificate upon completion.
You can learn more about that course here.
Here’s what some previous attendees have said:
- The tutor, content, slides etc. Were excellent. Very enjoyable session and I really got so much from it.
- It was one of the most engaging sessions I have ever attended. Well done. The tutor was brilliant.
- It was a really excellent course and I took a lot from it.
Cost on application. Varies by number of attendees.