White Diamond Marketing & Events is registered under Irish law with Registered Company Number 614328 (the”Company” or “we”). We are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and all applicable legislation made in the Republic of Ireland thereunder.
What Data do we collect?
We collect personal data comprising personally identifiable information from our vendors, customers, subscribers and other visitors to our website including the following:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We do not collect sensitive personal data as defined in the GDPR. We do not collect financial information.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data from vendors, customers and subscribers to our website (“Data Subjects”) and process it in accordance with our business as a multi-vendor platform for provision of goods and services by our vendors and purchase of goods and services by our customers.
We will only collect personal data which you have provided via subscription to our website, via orders made by you through our website, contact forms, testimonials, reviews, and any other interaction where you have provided us with your details.
How will we use your Personal Data?
We collect your data in order to do the following:
- Enable our vendors to advertise and sell their goods and services on our website.
- Process a request to subscribe to our website and issue communications to you.
- To verify your identity for security purposes
- To enable you and us to manage your account and any order for the provision of goods and services.
- To process an order from you for goods and services from our vendors including delivery of that order by the relevant vendor.
- To contact you with special offers on services which may be of interest to you.
- To engage with you and respond to any requests which you may have.
- To improve our level of service
- For general marketing purposes which are in the legitimate interest of our business and which we think are of genuine interest to you
- To enable us to provide our services and to provide you with support on how to use our website.
- Record keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business.
We would like to send marketing information to you about the products and services which we think will be of relehavevance to you. We will always give you an option to unsubscribe from our marketing list. You the right to object to our processing your data for direct marketing purposes at any stage.
Sharing of Personal Data
It will be necessary for us to share your personal data with third parties in certain circumstances to enable us to comply with our legal and statutory obligations and to perform the contract between us. In particular, we will need to share your personal data with our vendors in the event that you make an order, and with the customers in the event that a customer orders from you. In that regard, our vendors may act as data processors in certain circumstances where necessary to give effect to the order made. Where vendors act as data processors, they will process your personal data in the manner required to affect the transaction but not otherwise. In that context, either our vendors will need to share your personal data with any courier/delivery partners to enable the contract to be performed and they are permitted to do so under the vendor terms.
We may also need to share your personal data with sub-contractors, or third parties required to give effect to the contract to purchase any goods or services.
We may share your data with third party service providers that we engage to send emails or postal mail on our behalf in relation to marketing communications including Mailchimp and Eventbrite.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Dated: 16 March 2021